Restructuring, Recovery and Bankruptcy Reorganization Attorneys
When it comes to corporate restructuring achieved out of court or reorganization of a company through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the attorneys at Jordan & Zito have the depth of experience needed to handle complex transactions.
Our varied financial restructuring experience includes representing debtor businesses, creditors, financial institutions, equity security holders and businesses that want to purchase the assets of a troubled company.
Founding law partner Gregory Jordan's unique perspective and experience are valuable strengths in debt restructuring and reorganization. Having served as general counsel for a troubled financial institution and as the chief restructuring officer for another lender, he understands the processes of lending and recovery from the inside out.
In addition, his experience with out-of-court workout agreements for automotive industry clients has given him a broad background in the restructuring of complex lending transactions, forbearance agreements, management agreement implementation and the replevin of assets.
The varied bankruptcy reorganizations and financial restructuring matters that our clients have sought us out to handle include:
- Negotiating out-of-court debt restructuring agreements on behalf of debtor companies, creditors, shareholders, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Representing corporate debtors in reorganization efforts through Chapter 11 business bankruptcies
- Representing and protecting the interests of secured creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy matters
- Protecting the interests of unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, including filing proof of claims
- Selling business assets after the rejection of executory contracts
- Assisting entities interested in purchasing assets from distressed companies
Contact Our Financial Restructuring and Reorganization Attorneys
To find out how the Chicago-based boutique business law firm Jordan & Zito can help you in a financial restructuring or reorganization matter, contact Gregory Jordan by calling 312-489-8174 or e-mailing our offices in Chicago.
Jordan & Zito represents clients nationwide. Our years of experience, limited conflicts and financial strength give us the flexibility to handle the cases many other law firms cannot as a result of conflicts of interests. Our commonsense approach and strategic thinking make us a natural choice for solving your company's financial restructuring and reorganization problems.
We are a debt relief agency. We help businesses file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.