A business’ value lies in keeping a competitive edge. Whether you have trade secrets, valuable clients, or both, you don’t want a former employee to let your competitors know why you’re successful. To protect your company, you may have your employees sign noncompete...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?