Intellectual property can be a substantial liability. That's because many employees often have access to this information. To ensure their most valuable trade secrets are protected, business owners likely enforced noncompete agreements to keep them this data out of...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?