Business owners who find themselves struggling to keep their business running may consider filing for financial relief with a Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition. The process generally begins by filing a petition with the bankruptcy court. In addition to the court filing,...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?