Launching and successfully operating a business in the Chicago metro area without clearly drafted contracts presents significant challenges. Business agreements should outline expectations, rights, and duties. Without clear contracts, a company may flounder. Indeed,...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?