While you may consider yourself a good business partner, you never know what kind of situation in which you might find yourself. Partnership disputes can arise for many different reasons, so preparing for the worst-case scenario is essential. This article will discuss...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?