No one forms a business expecting that one of the partners will walk away. However, this happens all the time. One partner may have had enough and does not want anything to do with the business anymore. Sometimes, differences in business philosophy can lead to a...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?