The forming of a business partnership can feel like a very straightforward kind of crossroads. On one side, you wait for a different opportunity. On the other, you accept the new adventure in front of you, working alongside someone you know well and trust. It can feel...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?