It can be a nightmare for any company when a recently terminated employee serves them with notice of their intent to file a wrongful termination lawsuit against them. If this happens to your company, knowing the allegations that the lawsuit is likely to be based on...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?