Hundreds of thousands of new companies are started each year, and between 30% and 40% of them fail. In other words, between 30% and 40% of new small businesses are liquidated and the investors lose all or most of their money. If you define failure as failing to reach...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?