There’s a lot that goes into running a successful business. You probably have some sensitive information about your processes, recipes, designs or clients that would ruin or seriously harm your business if it were to fall into the hands of a competitor. With employee...
- 3 Ways to Deal with a Partnership Dispute in Illinois
- Defending against an ex-employee’s wrongful termination lawsuit
- Protect your proprietary information with a non-disclosure agreement
- Business contracts: drafting, negotiating and enforcement is key
- Can I sue my partner for abandoning our business?